**ATTENTION VOTERS: POLLING PLACES ARE CLOSED FOR THE MAY 19, 2020 PRIMARY ELECTION!!**
The polls are CLOSED May 19, 2020 (Election Day) from 8:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m. Registration is available at the Elmore County Courthouse May 19, 2020 until 8:00 pm.
What you will need:
- Know your designated polling location
- Check your polling location
- Elmore County polling location addresses
- View the Mountain Home and County Precincts Map
- If already registered, you will still need to provide photo identification or sign a Personal Identification Affidavit before being issued a ballot.
- If you are not already registered, you will need to provide photo identification as well as proof of residency.
- Proof of residency must include the voter’s name and current address. Examples include a current Idaho driver’s license, utility bill, bank statement, rental agreement, mortgage deed, or a current hunting/fishing license.
ABSENTEE VOTING IS AVAILABLE
Questions? Please contact the Elmore County Election Department at:
208.587.2130 Vivian Ext. 1206 or Julie Ext. 1274