The polls are open from 8:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m. For eligible voters that live in the Glenns Ferry Highway District precincts only!
Election Day Voting is available, for voting precincts Mountain Home 1, 4, 7, and 8 as well as new voters in the Pine and Prairie precincts will vote at the Elmore County Courthouse. Voting precincts Glenns Ferry, Hammett and King Hill will vote at the Glenns Ferry City Hall located at 110 E 2nd Ave in Glenns Ferry. These changes DO NOT affect Mail In Precincts Pine and Prairie.
What you will need:
- Know your designated polling location
- Check your polling location
- Elmore County polling location addresses
- View the Mountain Home and County Precincts Map
- If already registered, you will still need to provide photo identification or sign a Personal Identification Affidavit before being issued a ballot.
- If you are not already registered, you will need to provide photo identification as well as proof of residency.
- Proof of residency must include the voter’s name and current address. Examples include a current Idaho driver’s license, utility bill, bank statement, rental agreement, mortgage deed, or a current hunting/fishing license.
ABSENTEE VOTING IS AVAILABLE
Questions? Please contact the Elmore County Election Department at:
208.587.2130 Vivian Ext. 1206 or Stacy Ext. 1274