Elmore County Rural Development
“Working together to achieve economic prosperity”
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to promote and advance economic development in the rural Elmore County region. We support business and work force development that leads to a strong, vibrant economy and shared community prosperity.
Our service areas:
Rural areas of Elmore County including:
- King Hill
- City of Glenns Ferry
For more information, contact: Christy Acord.
For the Mountain Home and Mountain Home AFB area, contact Courtney Lewis.
Both the Elmore County Rural Development and Mountain Home Economic Development Offices strive to create an atmosphere geared toward business growth and development. Do you want to start your own business? Do you need help finding a property? Funding? Licensing? Permits? Incentives? Do you need help with employee training and development? We can point you in the right direction.
- Idaho Department of Commerce
- The Idaho Department of Commerce website includes information on doing business in Idaho, Gem State Prospector, which includes commercial and industrial properties for sale, and incentives offered by the state for investors and business.
- Idaho Department of Labor
- The Idaho Department of Labor website includes information on Idaho’s labor force, Workforce Development funding, and other useful information to help your business succeed.
- US Small Business Administration
- The Small Business Administration is there to help you with free business counseling from partnering organizations and experts. SBA guarantees business loans and can help you find a lender to help you. If you have a home or business disaster, SBA can help you apply for a low interest loan to help you recover. SBA can also help you to apply for government contracts for your business.
- Small Business Development Center The Small Business Development Center offers counseling and training to help support your business. From marketing to tax questions, expert advisers are on hand to help.
- Southern Idaho Economic Development
- SIED partners with Economic Development professionals, business and financial institutions to help market Southern Idaho and its many assets for business attraction, recruitment, and development.
- Boise Valley Economic Partners
- BVEP partners with Economic Development professionals, business and and financial institutions to help market Boise and its surrounding areas for business attraction, recruitment, and development.